Bangor High School Athletic Information and Forms
Two forms are required prior to a student participation in BHS Athletics: a Physical Form and a Parent Consent & Acknowledgment Form. These forms must be completed with all required information and signatures before the student can try out.
- Must be completed and signed by a physician
- Must have occurred within three (3) months prior to participation
- Physician-issued forms must be comprehensive
- Notwithstanding injury, one Physical Form covers an athlete for four years
- Review prior to completion: BSD Policies Related to Athletics Participation
- Form requires mandatory Health Insurance Policy Information
- See links below for purchasing Health Insurance for athletics participation
Information for Families without Required Health Insurance Coverage
The following documents are provided as informational starting points for purchasing insurance to cover students participating in BHS Athletics. Enrollment for the two options, one for Football and one for non-collision sports) is completed online, a process that is made easier by reviewing these downloadable documents:
- 2015 Insurance Purchasing Information for Participation in Football (PDF)
- 2015 Insurance Purchasing Information for Non-Collision Sports (PDF)
- K-12 Voluntary Program Enrollment Instructions
Hard copies are available in the BHS Main Office.
Other Important Information Regarding Athletic Participation: