See Password Brochure for All Passwords – Available at the Library Front Desk
- Access to many full text art journals
- Contains art and architecture information
- Access to Image Gallery
Biography in Context & other Resources by Cengage Learning
- Covers a vast array of people from historically significant figures to present-day newsmakers.
- Business Insights: Company profiles.
- Literature Resources– up-to-date biographical information, overviews, full-text literary criticism and reviews.
Maps101.com is a web-based interactive database of teacher lesson plans, geography tools, online learning games, dynamic interactive map modules and over 4,000 viewable and printable history, thematic, reference, outline, current events and animated maps.
General periodical articles, health information and materials for research including the following as well as many other resources.
Students must create an account to access Marvel from home.
“The definitive record of the English language.” Includes dictionary, timelines, historical thesaurus.
Includes data and information on current social and political issues.
Journal of the American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Science Classic – The digitized archive of Science
- Science Signaling
- Science Translational Medicine
- Sirs Issues Researcher – covers the leading issues most studied and debated by Students
World Conflicts – Type in the words in the search bar to locate this component.
Provides middle and high school students with nonjudgmental, straightforward, curricular, and self-help support.