See Password Brochure for All Passwords – Available at the Library Front Desk
- Access to many full text art journals
- Contains art and architecture information
- Access to Image Gallery
Biography in Context & other Resources by Cengage Learning
- Covers a vast array of people from historically significant figures to present-day newsmakers.
- Business Insights: Company profiles.
- Literature Resources– up-to-date biographical information, overviews, full-text literary criticism and reviews.
- Over 300 practice tests and courses – including SAT, ACT, AP & CLEP
- Dozens of ebooks containing valuable study material and practice tests
- Information on over 4,000 accredited schools
- Scholarship search featuring $8 billion in available scholarships
- Resume builder with over 1,000 brainstorming phrases to get you started
- Career modules covering subjects from career change to salary negotiations
In depth authoritative political/social policy reports dating back to 1923. Click “logon”
Maps101.com is a web-based interactive database of teacher lesson plans, geography tools, online learning games, dynamic interactive map modules and over 4,000 viewable and printable history, thematic, reference, outline, current events and animated maps.
General periodical articles, health information and materials for research including the following as well as many other resources.
Global Newsstream – accessing over 2200+ news sources. NEW!!
Maine Memory Network
Business Source Complete
Points of View
Hobbies & Craft Reference Center
Students must create an account to access Marvel from home.
“The definitive record of the English language.” Includes dictionary, timelines, historical thesaurus.
Includes data and information on current social and political issues.
Journal of the American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Science Classic – The digitized archive of Science
- Science Signaling
- Science Translational Medicine
- Sirs Issues Researcher – covers the leading issues most studied and debated by Students
- World Conflicts – located under “Database Features”
- SIRS Renaissance – covers current perspectives on the Arts and Humanities
Provides middle and high school students with nonjudgmental, straightforward, curricular, and self-help support.
Includes Facts on File/ US and World News: 1940-Present.